Re: [hylafax-users] EOP Problem and USR 56k FaxModem

We had this problem with a multitech modem. Similar to you, it only occurred about 10% of all the faxes that were being send.

Since then, We have switched to a USR 56K Voice Faxmodem and using it in Class 1. These EOP problems seems to have gone away.

Hope this helps.

Tehn Yit Chin
Chief Engineer - Millison Technology Pty.Ltd.
ph: +61 3 9798 7333
mailto:tehn.yit.chin@millison.com.au