[hylafax-users] Disabling long distance

I was wondering what was the easiest way to disbale long distance faxing
capabilities. We use HylaFAX to fax invoices to customers where some of
them are long distance calls but we also want to provide free local fax
services to our customers. We allow our customers to access the fax server
using the email to fax gateway as described in the hylafax support pages.
We need to be able to do one of two things.

1. Turn on/off long distance faxing at will

or

2. Allow certain users only to perform long distance faxing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Andrew Armstrong                      Director of Application Development
andrew@highertech.net                 Higher Technology Services