Re: [hylafax-users] HylaClient log messages

Bodo

Thanks for that. We have four workstations running NT4 + Outlook Express 6.
Two of them often leave these files behind after viewing the fax by clicking
the ftp link on the received email, the other two never do. They're all
listed in etc/hosts.hfaxd. Very strange....