Re: [hylafax-users] faxrcvd : moving received fax to different dir

Is faxdaemon and uucp the same user?

I have added uucp to the group that have permission to write to the shared
directory. I verified this by running faxrcvd as uucp on the command prompt
and that works ok.

thanks,
Tehn Yit Chin
Chief Engineer - Millison Technology Pty.Ltd.
ph: +61 3 9798 7333
mailto:tehn.yit.chin@millison.com.au