[hylafax-users] MicroLink 56k Internet - waiting for modem to come ready

I have installed HylaFAX on a RedHat 7.2 system from the
hylafax-4.1-1rh7.i386.rpm. The modem I am using is an Elsa MicroLink 56k
Internet. I ran faxsetup and faxaddmodem accepting most of the defaults. The
resulting setup mostly works, but quite frequently the send queue gets
jammed up and faxstat returns "waiting for modem to come ready".

A couple of questions:

1) I have been to Elsa's support site to get an appropriate config file.
However there are 2 different files but I do not know which (if either) is
appropriate for my particular modem. Could some some please post the correct
file?

2) What commands can I issue to reset the modem (or HylaFAX) - ie to get its
out of its "waiting for modem to come ready" state.

Regards,
Ryan