Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax problem

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 02:47:49PM -0600, Aaron Borowski wrote:
> Any progress with this problem I am having?

I'd missed the original posting.  Are you getting any errors in the
logs from the GhostScript run?  Is it possible for you to roll back
temporarily to the old installation?  Or are you using GS for other
things on the same machine?

Cheers,
-- jra

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")