[hylafax-users] Hylafax Alternatives

I've finally discovered that I'm most likely SOL for using Hylafax due to
our strange hardware setup here. I was wondering if anyone out there had any
positive experiences with other hostfax solutions. We're currently running
RightFax with Brooktrout Analog DID cards and are looking to upgrade.
Sticking with RightFax will cost around $20,000 so I'm looking for an
alternative. Was hoping to use Hylafax, but oh well. Anyone out there used
Zetafax or any other comparable solution?

Needs to:
- Handle Analog DID of 100 #'s and forward to appropriate email according to
DNIS
- Handle customizations for in-house software integration (interact easy
with scripts, etc)
- Cost less than $20,000 for hardware and software

I'm assuming if it can cover these three bases, it will cover the rest of
our needs.

Thanks,
Sean