[hylafax-users] new ghostscript/printtools problems

My hylafax gateway was working fine before I installed some updated
rpm's under RedHat 7.0 for a Ghostsript and Printtool vunerablity. Is
anyone else experiencing any problems with these new updates. When I go
to send a fax, it does not go through. It gets to the queue, but then
sits. When I faxstat -s I see the Page field being 0:0, and I know that
this might be related to Ghostscript. Any suggestions?