[hylafax-users] Connection error from Whfc to HylaFax server

Hi.

I have installed a HylaFax server in a Redhad 7.1. I can send a fax from
the console, but I have an error when I try to do it from the Whfc
client, "Cannot build data connection.No route to host".
I tried to connect via telnet, but after enter login and password I
typed list and generate same error: "425 Cannot build data connection:
Connection refused.".

Can anybody help me?

Thnks

Enrike