[hylafax-users] Host File

I'm new to Hylafax and have been having trouble
accessing the server. I'm Using HF 4.1 on Redhat 7.1.
I'm also using the latest version of Cypheus as a
client.

I add my users to the hosts.hfaxd file according to
the manual and I still cannot access the server from
my Windows 2000 box. Can someone give me an example of
how this files should be setup or is my problem more
than just the host file?

Thanks, Kevin