[hylafax-users] Cutting off last line of fax

I am running the "hylafax-4.1-1rh7.i386.rpm" version of hylafax on a Red Hat
Linux 7.1 server. I am running the WHFC client on a Windows ME client.
Everything works perfect with one exception, the last line on outgoing faxes
is being cut in half. My modem is the infamous USR Sportster 33 which was
autodetected as class 2. I checked the configuration files and Class2SendRTC
is set to yes. I tried the Class2DDISCmd parameter and that gave me errors.
I have tried a number of different postscript drivers on the client side but
they all have the same outcome. Any suggestions?