Re: [hylafax-users] sender variable in faxdispatch field

Bonjour. La(?) variable $SENDER c'est la personne(fax numéro) (and here I
forgot all my 5 years of french 8) ) who dialed your fax number. You can
check this with man faxrcvd.

This  script  can route facsimile directly to the intended
       receipient if the sender's identity is well-known.  To  do
       this create a shell script etc/FaxDispatch in the spooling
       area that sets  the  receiver's  electronic  mail  address
       according to the sender's TSI.  For example,

       case "$SENDER" in
       *1*510*526*1212*) SENDTO=sam;;          # Sam's test rig in Berkeley

>I would like to make my dispatch on the "TO:0453" FIELD, Is it possible ?

What you mean? I could be wrong but you receive the fax in the line 0453
right?

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff