[hylafax-users] =?windows-1252?q?Cypheus_doesn=B4t_show_sent_facsimiles?=

Hello

I īve got a problem with cypheus and hylafax 4.1 .
few days ago, when i used hylafax 4.xx beta something i could view my send
faxes with cypheus, just making a double-klick on the entry.

now i can only view incoming faxes. i tried cypheus 2.0 beta 4, but no
solution.

cypheus makes the following error-message:
'Error retrieving file'

but file-permissions are ok.
has anybody an idea ?

thanx in advance