Re: [hylafax-users] Fail to fax pdf format files

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001 01:08:38 +0800, you wrote:

>I've just installed Hylafax 4.1 and try to send pdf format files with Hylafax client command, sendfax, it however returns the following error message,
>        "Could not reopen converted document to verify format"  when I check with faxstat.
>Is that I should convert the pdf file into postscript format before sending fax, if so, how can i do that?
I think 4.1 should handle pdf file natively.
However, if that fails look into the typerules file

==
# HylaFAX now has server-side PDF conversion, so no need for pdf2ps.
# If you have trouble or if you prefer to use pdf2ps, comment this
# next line and uncomment the second.
0   string      %PDF        ps
#0  string      %PDF        ps  pdf2ps %i %o
===

--
giulioo@pobox.com