[hylafax-users] hylafax support driver and OS

Hello All,

	I have two servers currently running in redhat 5.2 using hylafax
version 4.0pl2 as fax server/clients and a digi Acceleport XEM host adapter
card-PCI that are need to upgrade or decommission. My plan is to
decommission one
of the servers and decided to install a TurboLInux 6.0 using the new hylafax
version 4.1. So far, I achieve this already
using Turbolinux 6.0 and new hylafax version 4.1 using a serial modem.  My
following concern are:

	1. Is someone from this mailing list have already used TurboLinux
6.0 workstation OS, and using new hylafax 4.1 and 	a digi board using
the new driver?
	2. The new digi driver work in TurboLinux 6.1 workstation, however
my concern, Is hylafax 4.1 run in TurboLinux 6.1? 	Can anyone from this
list try this stuff.?

	Your input and opinion are really appreciated before I screw up my
one servers. Many thanks!

Regards

Jay Ungab
Dairy Farm Off-Shore Support Center
2/F, Bank of Philippine Islands Bldg., Muralla St.
Intramuros, Manila, Philippines
Telephone: +63 (2) 5288216
Fax: +63 (2) 5288250
Email: jungab@dairy-farm.com.ph