[hylafax-users] OS-X support Solution?!??

Sorry if this is a duplicate, I have not seen any activity on the devel
group in a while, are people still using this?

I think I am close to making progress on the OSX port for hfaxd...  I
welcome comments on the transcripts below.

Regards,

Guy

Begin forwarded message: