[hylafax-users] Received faxes

Two questions..I understood that faxes would stay in the recvq until
they were removed or archived.  I see now that I was mistaken. I would
like the faxes to stay in the recvq until manually removed. I will be
burning them to CD once the recvq reaches an appropriate size.  Where is
the function that is removing the faxes? I can't seem to find it.  Also
I have another server up that is sending email with the fax attached in
PDF format.  The email is going out fine and there is an attachment with
a PDF extension but it is only 64 bytes and cannot be opened.  The faxes
are fine and I have put a web interface for the recipients to get the
faxes but I would like them to be emailed. Any ideas why the PDF would
be corrupt/not actually there?  I have looked at all permissions that I
can think of that might be related.  The faxrcvd and faxrcvd-mail files
were copied from a box that is functioning properly.  Yet they are on
different distributions.  TIA for any ideas.

Box 1 Currently functioning
RedHat 7.1
2 ISA modems and 1 Lucent LTmodem
Hylafax 4.1