[hylafax-users] This is driving me crazy

Ok I am new to HylaFAX, from the info I have available, it appears to fit my needs perfectly.  I am
using the 4.1Beta3 binary on SuSe7.1. My fax modem is on /dev/ttyS3

Everything appears to configure OK. but when I try a simple test with sendfax for some reason the
server tries in turn /dev/ttyS1 then ttyS2 which it finds ok, then times out as there is no modem on
this port.

As I have only configured the device on ttyS3 using faxaddmodem what have i missed?

Any assistance would be appreciated

Tim Wilkinson

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.