[hylafax-users] Hylafax Mods

I run sambafax on RH 7.0. I want my users to get emails at their Windows
internet email accounts when a fax fails.
How do I modify each persons user account so that Hylafax can do this?
I did some reading and it seems that hyla.conf and each user's .hylarc files
come into play, but my /usr/share/fax/hyla.conf file was all but empty and
none of my users had a .hylarc file in their home dir.
Thanks
-Andrew