Re: [hylafax-users] PostScript ERROR ??

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 12:40:46PM +0200, Help Sistemas SL wrote:
> I have installed a Hylafax server in my company. Two of 15 users have the
> next problem:
> I use WH2FAX as a client.....
>
> Your facsimile job to 925551465 was not sent because document conversion
> to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:
>
> %%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: 2?00 ]%%
> GNU Ghostscript: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
> /bin/cat: write error: Broken pipe
>
> Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid
> constructs.

That sounds like someone got binary in the postscript job where they
didn't expect it.  Double check the printer driver and settings on the
2 machines that are problematical, and look for that sort of thing.
Select text over binary, and portability over speed, wherever you have
those choices, and let us know what happens.

Are all 15 users using the same coverpage?

Cheers,
-- jra

   "Usenet: it's enough to make you loose your mind."
     -- me