[hylafax-users] Comtrol Rocket modem 8 ISA

I have one modem on a rocket modem 8 ISA card that hylafax does not seem
to want to communicate with.  "there was no response from the modem....
Please check the modem and hit CR to try again"  Yet Minicom can
initialize it and attempt to dial (Though I don't have a phone line at
the moment" All of the other ports are fine. I tried faxaddmodem -s and
set the speed and it will not talk.  Any suggestions? System is Mandrake
8 kernel 2.4.3-20mdk hylafax installed from rpm
hylafax-4.1-1rh7.i386.rpm

Mark