[hylafax-users] query for Hyla (fwd)

Hi all,

   I am implementing  a Hyla client.
  In order to send the document  i used PORT command.

 before issuing a port command i have got a socket binded and  listening to
the a port

This port   is sent in the PORT command.

I get the response " PORT command successful"

 But i am not getting the server to connect to  the port i have specified.

I get hanged  at   accept( ).

     WHAT COULD BE THE REASON.

 I wrote a test program AND  tried to connect to the  particular port  im
listening  and I was  able to receice the data
 in the test proram

 this means the Hyla server is not issuing a connect  to the port i have
specified.....isnt it???

Thanks in advance

Shailendra S. Mehta,
Senior Engg. -Design & Development,