[hylafax-users] fax receiver's problem

I sent a couple faxes yesterday and my receiver said that the faxes came
through, but certain lines were crammed together here and there. I've
been having this problem often, the only time a fax goes through
properly is when the original document is under one page. One file was
from Wordperfect 8 and the other from Word 2000 on a windows machine. I
generated the postscript output file from an Apple Laserwriter driver
and loaded them onto my redhat machine. The fax modem I use is a Zoom
56K dual standard v.90 and K56flex external. Any suggestions? Please
help, I've tried changing the typerule file about margins and setting
the pagesize as well with no results to fix this problem.