[hylafax-users] HP Digital Sender / compatability / emulation of HylaFax-Protocol...

I already wrote this to hylafax-dev and got some helpful answers, but maybe someone in hylafax-users
has an easier solution. The problem is: I'm succesfully using hylfax in an office-environment.
Now we need to upgrade to some document-management and are about to buy a HP Digital
Sender 9100 (see http://digitalsender.hp.com ). This machine is, besides its network-scanning-
capabilities, a fax-machine as well if you have a compatible fax-server. Currently supported are:

Biscom
Castelle
Copm-Em-Tex
FACSys
Faxport
FaxSav
Fenestrae
Ferrari Fax
goldFax
Hexar
Imecom
LANSource
Lotus (Domino)
Omtool
PP-Com
Redrock
Rightfax
Tobit Faxware
TOPCALL
Zetafax

Does anyone know if one of these is compatible to Hylafax or if there is any documentation on one of these protocols so that I could extend Hylafax with an emulation ? It seems that in some
of these environments the faxes are send via SMTP. Maybe this helps...

Thanks,
Jan Schroeder

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions