[hylafax-users] Hylafax Setup on Solaris 8

Hi All
	I tried to setup the hylafax on Solaris 8. but it was fail.
And it seems that I cannot figure out the error. If you have time,
please kindly give me some hints on the setup. and my procedure for my setup is as
followings.

	1. download the source from hylafax
	2. build the hylafax in a solaris 8 environment
	3. download the ghostscript-6.0-sol8-sparc-local.gz and install
	4. download the ghostscript-fonts-std-6.0.tar.gz and install
	5. download the tiff graphic library and install
	6. create a modem entry in /etc/remote
		modem1:\
		:dv=/dev/cua/b:br#9600
	7. using tip modem to test the modem, and adtd to dial out. and it seems to be ok
	8. run /usr/local/sbin/faxsetup
	9. run ps -ef | grep fax, and the faxq and hfaxd is runing
	10. Try to send fax , and the process hold up in the server side
	11. try to run the faxstate -n ttyb but nothing return.

	Any Pointers?

Regards
Mickey