[hylafax-users] Modem

Hallo all

I am setting up hylafax 4.1 beta3 on suse 7.1 here and the boss wants it
running by tomorrow morning it is now almost 17:00 here in south-africa
Well I seem to have all setup if I give it the command sendfax -n -D -d
<number> <file>
It accepts the message and gives it an ID but the modem doesn't respond at
all, it doesn't dial.I have checked the modem and it responds to my commands
atdt and all is well there.
What am I doing wrong?

Also what is the best way to have a win2k client talk to it? I would prefer
it if I could mount a printer out of word for it.
Well hope it goes well with all and any help is appreciated

Stefaans Mostert
Hostmaster
Atlantic Internet Services (Pty) Ltd
Tel:   27 (12) 342-0622