[hylafax-users] faxstat

faxstat always says:

HylaFAX version 4.1rc2 built Wed Jun 20 11:35:19 CEST 2001 for i686-pc-linux
FaxMaster: sysadmin@select-tech.si

HylaFAX scheduler on faxsrv: Running
Modem ttyS0 (1111111): Waiting for modem to come ready

as far as I understand faxstat gets all info from (in my case)
/var/spool/hylafax/status. if I look in the /var/spool/hylafax/status
there are two files: any.info and ttyS0.
even if I say cu -l /dev/ttyS0 and then ATZ and then close connection,
file still exists. is it up to hylafax to manage (erase, update or
whatever) this file, or should I erase it. even if I restart hylafax
this file still exists.

I have send only environment, without any faxgetty and faxaddmodem was
run for each configured modem.
-
regards,

gregor.