[hylafax-users] Faxing from windows

I had tried posting this via google, never saw it appear. My apologies anyway if it is a diplicate.
I am trying to get something set up that will allow my windows users, almost all on Win98SE, to be able to fax from their desktops, mostly from Office 97. I have tried WHFC and Cypheus. I have tried Apple Laserwriter, HP 4M, Adobe's generic postscript driver, and the upgraded drivers from adobe for the Apple and HP. I have tried sending in A4 and letter format. I have tried faxing in fine print, and regular. Still, I get lines of the sent faxes being squished together, pardon the technical jargon. This squishing is happening in a vertical fashion. Has anyone encountered this problem as well? Thoughts as to how I might overcome it? Right now I am trying to get Samba fax working to see if it delivers better results.
Thanks
Josh Welch

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions