[hylafax-users] job format?

The following: {
Job format

                  The output format of the send queue. See the jobfmt section of
HylaFAX for a
                  description of all parameters. The first parameter %-4j is
required.
}

was taken from .....  http://www.transcom.de/whfc/doku/custom.php  What -jobfmt
section- is he referring to.  I see *not* what he's talking about in neither
hylafax, sendq/sendfax man-pages.  I'd like to know how these codes-->  %-4j %3i
%1a %6.6o %12.12e  work and where in the hylafax man-pages they're defined.
-
If he's mistaken within his reference, I'd like to know that also before
drafting mail to him/them.

Thanks.