[hylafax-users] Problem dialing more than 15 digits

Using Hylafax 4.1 beta 3 on a Debian Linux 2.2 system with some crappy
Supra 33.6 internal modem.

When I try and use the software to dial more than 15 digits, it appears
as though those digits are not passed to the modem. The end result:
I cannot dial numbers that are long distance. This is because I refuse
to have a long distance carrier on my ISDN line due to the outrageous
fees they charge, so I have to dial one of those 10-10 numbers to make
long distance calls.

I've managed to get the dialrules set up in a way that's not perfect
but will work. The end result is that it passes a dialstring that
looks like

1010xxx,1aaabbbcccc

The logs verify this. When I turn on my modem speaker, I can *hear* it
dial only:

1010xxx,1aaabbb

I'm fairly certain this is not a modem problem because this works in
Windows just fine.

I've been pulling my hair out on this one. Any thoughts?

--
Dameon D. Welch-Abernathy                            a.k.a. PhoneBoy
dwelch@phoneboy.com                          http://www.phoneboy.com