[hylafax-users] modem cannot be detect automatically

hi,all!

I have three modems and three machines.
I've already installed Hylafax with two modems on two machines.
I managed to do that, but, so far it does work well.

The third one is too difficult for me.
os    : Vine Linux 2.1.5 (Redhat 6 base)
kernel: 2.2.18
glibc : 2.1.3
gcc   : egcs-2.91.66
source: hylafax-4.1beta3-1rh6.src.rpm
modem : REX-PCI56 (56K DATA/14.4K FAX MODEM PCI Board)

I think it looks WinModem, but I've got the driver for linux and
installed it.
cu or minicom command are avairable, I can call phone by them.
But I cannot set the modem for Hylafax.

faxaddmodem cannot detect modem automatically, so I download the
class1 config file from http://www.hylafax.org/howto/config/

I rename that config.ttyS0, and done faxmodem ttyS0.
Next, I restart hylafax daemon, and done sendfax, then pc was freezed.

I don't want to pc will be freezed any more, so I cannot try other
class configure files.

I am dummy for modem, AT commnad, Hylafax program.
Does anyone help me ?

TIA
--
                                  Sumiya Sakoda <sakoda@toyoake.or.jp>