Re: [hylafax-users] Client prgm for IBM AS/400

Quoting Barrett Leibe <Barrett_Leibe@compuserve.com>:

>      Is there such a client program? I believe we could set up the
> Hylafax
> server to be a network printer just as with Samba, but we need the
> client
> interface to make a user happy.

Pedro Rocadas has done just that.  He sent me his scripts, and I'm going to put
them into the HOWTO as soon as I comprehend their function well enough to
caption them a bit and figure out where to stick them.  However, they're on my
system at work, and I'm not there (and won't be for a week).  So you could look
through the archives and get his e-mail and contact him directly (if he's not
reading this list anymore).  I'm sure that he'll be happy to share them with
you.  Or wait... or beg really hard and maybe I can work some magic.