Re: [hylafax-users] Speeding hylafax

At 05:46 PM 6/4/01 +0200, v.demart@libero.it wrote:
>Being interested in mass faxing I've noticed that, when a called line
>is busy, Hylafax waits for a while then ritries to send the fax again
>even though there are heaps of queued faxes.
>
>Is it possible to configure Hylafax so that in those circumstances it
>deals immediatedly with the following fax retrying the sending of the
>previous fax immediatedly after?
>
>This would turn out to be more efficient and less time-consuming...

In what way?  If you've got ten faxes all for the same destination, how is
retrying the same destination with a different fax job going to have any
better chance of success than retrying the same destionation with the same
fax job?

And how is that first fax job ever going to make it through if the jobs
that came in behind it are allowed to precede it?

Maybe you should try using the JobReqBusy option... and then probably the
MaxDials option.