Re: [hylafax-users] Best PCI Modem to use with Hylafax

You can always download the SRPM and CVS, tar up the CVS and replace the
hylafax tarball, and then rebuild the RPM from there.

As an alternative, you could download the patches from Bugzilla, add them
to the SRPM, and then rebuild.

Unfortunately, it's bad form to announce releases before they happen.  So,
I'll refrain from guessing as to when it will occur.  But it shouldn't be
long.

Lee.