Re: [hylafax-users] faxrm takes too much time for some sendq jobs

At 09:01 PM 5/30/01 +0200, SCHNEILA@eps.e-i.com wrote:
>Hello,
>I use hylafax 4.1beta3-1 on linux redhat 7.1. with a pentium II 300Mhz
128Mo. Hylafax works fine, the problem is that sometimes faxrm takes too
much time to complete when I faxrm a job that is in the sendq. Is there a
way to correct that problem or is it a bug ?

If the fax is being processed at the moment, then faxrm understandably
takes a long time for it to complete because it has to wait for the job to
stop being processed.  I think that you want to use faxabort first and then
faxrm in those instances.