[hylafax-users] fax recv error

Hi,
    I have read hylafax.org/howto but my problem is
that my fax server is connected to an extension so if
someone has to send me a fax he has to dial my number
5971717 and then switch to the extension 1044. I tried
dialing this number from a fax machine and then
switched the call to extension to which modem is
connected. modem has picked up the call but fax was
not received. the logfile generated is attached
can someone suggest me a solution
Regards
Arvind