Re: [hylafax-users] Fax CoverPage

At 01:18 PM 5/17/01 +1000, Jay Langford wrote:
>I think i have successfully put together a cover page for hylafax, it sends
>with no errors, but does not include any  sender or reciever information.
>
>Questions: Does the Bug81 - only effect the commentsX

Yes and no.  It affects commentsX, CommentX, and all of the from-whatever
coverpage options.  In other words, in 4.1beta HylaFAX commentsX and from
options are not available without patching with the last patch on Bug 81.
commentsX were removed before beta2 and the from options have never been
available.

There is no reason not to use the patch.

Your problems are probably not related to this bug.