[hylafax-users] Position of TagLine generated

I'm having a problem with a current generation "laser" FAX machine receiving
FAXes generated by sendfax.

This particular FAX machine randomly chops off some or all of the top line
of a fax sent to it by sendfax. The FAX machine has an "auto-reduction" feature
that the vendors tech support says must be set to 93% to work properly. I
have changed
this to various settings with no luck.  I suspect that the FAX machine in
question is
attempting to print in a non-printable area at the top of the page.

The fax source is a NA-Letter size PS file.
I'm using Beta3 (with a few bug fixes applied) and RedHat 7.0

My questions; Where does the position of the generated TagLine get specified,
and can I change this? This is probably related to whatever Ghostscript call
is being made, but where does this occur?

TIA

Jeff H

Jeff Herring  /  jeffh@sldsi.com
Seacoast Laboratory Data Systems, Inc.