[hylafax-users] Fax from Samba

Hi,
I'm trying the "Fax from Samba" config found on the Hylafax website, but
it's not working.
I'm using RedHat 7.1,and Hylafax 4.1beta3-1rh7.
 I've followed the instructions for setting this up closely.
 It does fax with the various Windows clients,ie Cypheus etc..
 I can log into the Samba share(from NT) and load an Apple printer driver.
* When I've created a fax in Word and printed to the postscript printer I
get
* a message saying "problem with the printer, try to reload the driver" blah
* blah blah..
Thanks for any help you can give.
 Andrew
Below is my Printcap.local:
faxlp:\
     :lp=/dev/null:\
     :sd=/usr/sbin/lpd:\    ;I changed this from /usr/spool to /usr/sbin to
match where   my  lpd is.
     :if=/var/spool/fax/bin/sambafax:\
     :sh:sf:mx#0:

and here is my smb.conf
;*******************section global*****************

[global]
netbios name = HYLASMB
workgroup = RESEARCH
security = user
encrypt passwords = yes
smb passwd file = /etc/samba/smbpasswd
printing = bsd
printcap name = /etc/printcap
load printers = yes
log file = /var/log/samba-log.%m
lock directory = /var/lock/samba
;*******************section homes*****************

[homes]
path = %H
writeable = yes
valid users = %S
create mode = 0600
directory mode = 0700
locking = no

[printers]
comment = All Printers
security = server
path = /var/sbin/lpd/lp ; Is this right??
browseable = no
printable = yes
public = yes
writable = no