Re: [hylafax-users] Fax CoverPage

At 03:20 PM 5/16/01 +1000, Jay Langford wrote:
>   Hi I am trying to construct a fax coverpage, i have  created one and am
>getting the following error when i try and use  it        {PhoneNo} was not
>sent  because document conversion
>fonts to arial, -- but this didn't help...    I went about creating the
>coverpage as follows  -   > Created my page in word 97 - printed to file
>using Apple Laserwriter 16/600 PS with PostScript output format set as  EPS
>  > Changed all my merge points (where i want  the data to go) to
>"XXXX-{variablename} eg XXXX-to"   > Ran the file through the script
>make_faxcover     Any Ideas?   Thanks!   Jay Langford

First off, kill the HTML mail.

Okay, I'm assuming that you read:
http://www.hylafax.org/howto/tweaking.php#ss6.2

Please note that I have tried to strongly encourage people to follow the
last bullet and do the editing manually.  Problem being that make_faxcover
doesn't function correctly without patching with the patch on Bug 81, and
editing the file manually will clue you in quickly if the lines are being
broken up improperly, as Windows tends to do.