Re: [hylafax-users] faxcover.ps working for sendfax but not Cypheus

Is the faxcover.ps you posted the ps source after Cypheus processes it
but before you send it to ghostview, or is it before Cypheus processes
it?

It sounds like Cypheus is doing something not quite right.  And in
your faxcover.ps I don't see the source for BreakIntoLines... am I
missing something or isn't it supposed to be in there?

Alan