[hylafax-users] sendfax error

Hi,
     I have Rehad 6.1 OS on which i have successfully
installed hylafax software. I have a Rockwell data/fax
modem. My problem is that when i try to send fax using
the command "sendfax -p 5445618 /root/abc.txt" it
dials the number but exits after some time giving an
error message "sendfax:dial 5445618 failed (ERROR/NO
CARRIER)". I am attaching the logfile from
/var/log/sendfax.log along with this mail. If someone
knows a solution of this problem then send it to me
Regards
Arvind Sharma