[hylafax-users] Zyxel U-90E

I'm using  Zyxel U-90E modems with hyalax 4.1beta3-1rh7 and Red Hat 7.0.

The system works fine with most of modems, sending and receiving.
But I have a problem  with Xerox FaxCentre 160 (I do not know if the
problem occurs with others modems) the performance is
unacceptable for incoming calls. For outgoing calls it works fine.
I seems that Xerox machine insist to use ECM, even when the Hylafax is
configured to force not to use ECM:

Class2DCCQueryCmd:  "!(0,1),(0-5),(0-2),(0-2),(0,1),(0),(0),(0-7)"

When an incoming call is receiving the modem fallback from 14400 step by
step to 4800bps (which is the lowest accepted speed), then the modem
accept the connection and most of times (98% of loss) the data is
rejected by "unspecified phase C error including to much delay between
TCF and +FDR command".
 Tests were carry out with the Xerox fax located side by side to the
Hylafax server
in order to avoid transmission problems. Take in account that outgoing
calls works fine.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Jorge Mendoza