Re: [hylafax-users] how long does completed job kept in doneq

 --- Lee Howard <faxguy@deanox.com> 的郵件內容: > At
12:37 PM 5/9/01 +0800, =?big5?q?hyla=20fax?=
> wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >The HylaFAX I'm using is version 4.1 beta 2.
> >
> >I'm using HylaFAX to send mass fax and run "faxstat
> >-s" and "faxstat -d" periordically to log the fax
> >status into database. I'd like to know how long
> does a
> >completed fax job kept in doneq directory. Or can I
> >set this time? Does it depend on the number of
> files
> >in doneq? I've tried to send out 1000 faxes and
> found
> >that some jobs are kept in doneq for less than 10
> >minutes.
> >
> >If you have any idea, would you please also email
> ><hylafax@yahoo.com.hk>? Thanks in advance :)
>
> How often are you running faxcron and faxqclean?
>
> Lee.

My HylaFAX was installed by RPM on Linux Red Hat 6.2.
No special setting on the faxcron and faxqclean. BTW,
how can I check when do faxcron and faxqclean run?

Josephine