[hylafax-users] how long does completed job kept in doneq

Hi all,

The HylaFAX I'm using is version 4.1 beta 2.

I'm using HylaFAX to send mass fax and run "faxstat
-s" and "faxstat -d" periordically to log the fax
status into database. I'd like to know how long does a
completed fax job kept in doneq directory. Or can I
set this time? Does it depend on the number of files
in doneq? I've tried to send out 1000 faxes and found
that some jobs are kept in doneq for less than 10
minutes.

If you have any idea, would you please also email to
<hylafax@yahoo.com.hk>? Thanks in advance :)

Jo