Re: [hylafax-users] STOT problem

hi,
very simple:
hfaxd-protocol is a modified FTP protocol not telnet.
telnet transmits all information, data and control commands
over one connection.
ftp uses one connection for control commands and another one for
data transfers.
the one for the controlcommands is telnet-compatible.
cause of that you can do many commands of hfaxd with telnet, but not
all...
use an ftp-client whichnis able to pass your commands direct through to
the remote side and you will be fine.....
Christoph