Re: [hylafax-users] LT Winmodem ?

Lee Howard schrieb:

> At 10:21 PM 5/6/01 +0200, Torsten Mueller wrote:
> >Hey Lee,
> >Lee Howard schrieb:

> >> Could any of you who can expense a long-distance phone call to CA who
> >> wouldn't mind bothering... try sending a test fax to them with your HylaFAX
> >> server?  (714) 435-2643  All that I can get is:
> >>
> >> SEND FAILED: No carrier detected
> >>
> >> If you get differently, let me know.
>
> >from Germany it seems to work:
>
> What kind of modem are you using?  Zyxel?  Could you send a copy of your
> config?

Yeah, it's a Zyxel U-1496E :
MODEM ZYXEL U1496E/V 6.21 M

I took, the "standard" config for zyxel ( 4.0pl2 )
The only thing i modified are the personal informations and
the dialstring:
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s

In my case upgrading the firmware solved many problems
(Siemens Faxmachines).

Hope this helps.

Greetings Torsten