Re: [hylafax-users] Minicom / Conf

At 06:59 PM 4/25/01 -0300, Thiago Campos wrote:
>   Everybody,   Now I'm starting to understand how modem works on  linux. I
>know that the questions below are very basic, but  i hope u to help me
>Suppose that i'm in minicom:     my modem  Class   >      So the my Modem
>Class is 0 (?)

Please turn off the HTML option in your e-mail client.

It means that the current setting is Class 0 (data).  If you want to know
what Class(es) your modem supports you use:  AT+FCLASS=?  (note the "=" char).

>   - What command have i use to know my modem PORT,
>IRQ.....?

Well, in your case if you 'ln -s /dev/modem' it probably will reveal the
secret.  I.e.:

[root@providence linux]# ls -l /dev/modem
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           10 Nov 13 15:05 /dev/modem ->
/dev/ttyS2
[root@providence linux]#

>   - How do i exit from minicom? (what  command)   Tanks

CTRL-A,X