[hylafax-users] jobs w/ no id

hi

I've queued up several jobs in the send queue but I think the destination
number is bad. These jobs were queued by printing a file to a samba queue.
 I need to delete them but they don't have a job ID.  Anyone have any
thoughts?

[root@fmf-fax docq]# faxstat -s
HylaFAX scheduler on fmf-fax.facey.net: Running
Modem ttyS0 (+1 818 365-6965): Running and idle

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
      0:3   6:12   17:15 Unknown problem (check mo
      0:0   0:12         Blocked by concurrent job
      0:0   0:12         Blocked by concurrent job
      0:0   0:12         Blocked by concurrent job

Also, If I specify an email address to send a confirmation too, is there a
way to have it email the first page or header that was faxed?

Thanks
Rusty Wilmes
Systems Manager
Facey Medical Foundation
Work 	818.837.5665
Page	818.603.3293
Email	rwilmes@facey.com

"It is best to assume that the network is filled with malevolent entities
that will send packets designed to have the worst possible effect."
					- F.Baker, RFC1812