Re: [hylafax-users] FaxMaster and Fax Recieved Notification

Hi,
    I just got me a copy of HylaFax and have found it to be EXCELLENT. (I am running Redhat 6.2 , and hylafax-4.1beta3-1rh6)

This may be quite simple, but i have searched the archives and docs and can't seem to find any reference to this at all..

I am wanting to send all Fax Receival Notifications to a certain email address for collection (easy already done) but I want all the Reports to come to me instead. (this is where i am having trouble)

Does Any1 know how this is done

Ta~

Jay Langford

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions